Estimator / Administrator
Full Time - Temporary ongoing
£10.50 per hour
Previous administration experience?
Are you confident with MS office (including Excel) and able to prioritise?
Can you coordinate with clients and manage your own workloads?
This is a great opportunity for applicants with previous administration experience to join a busy team, working for a leading utility provider in a large open-plan office environment.
The successful candidate will be part of the busy team providing customers with quotes when connecting new homes to the electrical network.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing customers with estimates on connecting the electricity supply to their new home.
- Working with the properties spreadsheet to work out quotes
- Generating letters to send to customers
- Understanding maps and records
- Scheduling rates from pre-set rate cards
- Updating internal systems
- Taking ownership of administration.
- Liaising with internal and external customers over the phone and email
Applicants must be able to demonstrate confident keyboard skills, strong attention to detail and someone who can push for results.
Training will be provided.
The working hours for this role will be Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm.
Benefits include free parking, relaxed office environment, kitchen facilities, weekly pay, paid annual leave and opportunities to progress.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply today!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!