On going temporary assignment
Working for a leading utilities provider currently going through a period of expansion, this is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a busy team and assist in the coordination of engineers going out to install meters/boilers in domestic properties.
Main duties will include:
• Managing workloads and the diaries of a team of engineers to maximise productivity
• Liaising with customers to arrange or provide an update on appointments
• Enter new job details and close off completed jobs using an internal system
• Accurately maintaining customer and call records
• Answer queries from customers or third parties in a professional manner
• Resolve complaints as required
• Liaise with colleagues and team members to ensure SLA and KPIs are achieved
• General administration
Applicants must have excellent communication skills and previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise.
Hours: 37 hours per week between 07:30-19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00-14:00 Saturday on a rota basis.
Successful applications will be subject to passing a credit check and Disclose Scotland.
Benefits include weekly pay, paid annual leave, pay reviews, progression, canteen facilities, parking and full training.
Interested? Click apply