Customer Service Representative
Our client, is looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join their expanding incident management team situated in Huddersfield.
To ensure that all customers reporting an incident receive the very highest standards of customer service and that each vehicle incident is managed to a speedy and professional resolution
What you will be doing
• Receive initial calls from customers reporting an incident
• Liaise with customers, garages and insurance companies about existing claims, investigating and resolving any problems and queries
• Identify and escalate problems and queries outside area of responsibility to line manager or appropriate team.
• Establish the exact nature and location of the incident and input this information onto a computer system in order for the incident to be speedily processed and resolved.
• Identify relevant suppliers arranging for them to attend the incident within required timescales and liaising with them until the incident is resolved
• Liaise with clients to advise of incident and keep informed and updated of progress
• Liaise with customers throughout the incident, keeping them updated and informed of progress and investigating and resolving any ongoing problems and queries
• Efficient planning and prioritisation of time to ensure accurate and speedy completion of tasks
• Provide support and guidance to colleagues – sharing ideas and best practice in order to deliver the very highest levels of customer service and to ensure speedy and effective resolution of incidents
• Consistent achievement of performance objectives and targets
• Be able to make decisions with little involvement from your line manager by using SharePoint or utilising the expertise of your colleagues.
• Be able to support other areas of the business on admin orientated tasks as and when required.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers / suppliers in order to improve the services of the company.
• To adhere to Information Security measures, in order to ensure that all information, commercially sensitive or otherwise, is protected at all times.
Salary: £16,331 with excellent progression and career development
Should you have the relevant experience for the above opportunity please submit your cv or CALL NOW 0113 280 6574.