UK Sales Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + uncapped OTE
We are seeking a High-performing National Sales Manager to help meet our Clients' customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. As well as working to keep the company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing the sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Involvement in design and implementation of a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensures strong presence within the UK
• Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team
• Build extensive liaison with other people in the sales team and persons within the company involved in sales related activities
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Assist with managing the strategic account reviews (including, organising, preparation and monitoring) reporting to the Operations Manager
• Updating CRM (where required)
• Report at monthly board meetings hosted in UK or Barcelona
• Sales reporting - providing accurate information to the weekly consolidated reports, trend analysis and pipeline tracking
Required Skills and Experience
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Customer services, able to build good lasting relationships with Customers and internally.
• Client-Focused Solutions Experience
• Time Management Skills, work well under pressure and efficiently within time constraints, resilient personality
• Process orientated and have experienced in setting up new processes and working in accordance with these processes
• Ability to present well, role involves presentations and delivering sales pitches.
• Innovative Thinking - Embraces and champions new ideas
• Brand ambassador - Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the brand and product
• Ability to manage multiple relationships simultaneously
• Computer skills/ CRM system management
• Has the ability to successfully operate at both a strategic and tactical level
• Possessing the ability to work independently and be a self-starter with a strong value set based on integrity, customer focus and expertise
• Has the ability to be both detailed and/or hands-on. Plus appreciate the required differences and requirements
• Possesses a strong value set based on integrity, customer focus (with regular customer contact) and expertise
• Appreciation of costings and an understanding of business finances
• Knowledge of the Food and Drink sector the Food & Drink sector would be advantageous ….although this is not essential
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, then don't hesitate to get in touch with James Horton.