Workshop Engineer (Mechanical - cars / FLT / vehicle experience)
£27-31k depending on experience
Do you have experience servicing Cars, FLT, Plant or Agricultural Machinery?
Interested in forming a career with a global specialist who manage and deliver a worldwide fleet of C Vehicles?
Do you have a solid understanding of mechanical engineering principles want looking for training and progression?
Charged with repairing, maintaining and servicing plant and equipment to stipulated company and current legislative standards, main duties will include:
• Repair, maintain and service, plant, equipment and associated ancillaries to current company standards both at
regional pool location and on site as directed.
• Assist in maintaining data integrity on our Fleet Management System.
• Carry out inspection programmes on equipment and report as required.
• Maintain local stocks of spares, CES, ancillaries, attachments and local technical documentation, as appropriate.
• Develop interface with local maintenance staff and provide assisted maintenance to level of own expertise, as
• Collect and input management information arising from maintenance and transaction activity, as required, using
• Undertake delivery, collection and exchange of equipment and transactions, including inspections, for
handover/handback of equipment as required.
• Ensure that safe systems of work are adopted and company Health, Safety and Environmental policies are read,
understood and adhered to at all times.
• Ensure that when working remotely effective time management systems are adopted to maximise output.
• Authorised to undertake unscheduled repairs within certain financial limits, to remove plant and/or equipment from
use due to unsafe condition.
• Authorised to order spares within certain financial limits.
• Authorised to provide training to maintainers and users, within limits of own qualification, ability and knowledge.
• Must be willing to work away from regional pool location and in other regional areas.
• Will be required to undertake out of hours duties including weekend work and call-outs.
Benefits include increasing holidays with service, enhanced pension, progression and career development, parking, team events and annual awards & more!
Interested? Click to apply!