Leeds 14 (off the A64)
£18k + benefits
Do you have experience working in a busy office environment?
Are you confident liaising with clients and suppliers over the phone and via email?
Do you have excellent attention to detail and strong attention to detail?
Do you drive with access to your own vehicle?
Working with a leading building company, this is an great opportunity to join a small, successful office environment and provide administration support to the sales team, ensuring the effective management of sales processes in the delivery of excellent services to our customers and suppliers.
Role and Responsibilities
• Providing sales administration support to the team, acting as first point of contact for telephone queries
• Inputting orders
• Handle customer and supplier queries promptly
• Maintaining the order and stock systems and managing shipping documents, call-off process and haulage/delivery confirmations
• Maintaining the customer and supplier database, ensuring this is accurate and up to date at all times
• Resolving account queries and managing the invoicing and credit notes processes
• Administration of stock management
• General office duties including filing, mail shots, maintenance of Sales Order Processing system
Applicants must have an excellent phone manner with confident communication skills, strong numeric and writing skills, the ability to work with limited supervision, strong attention not detail and previous experience in a similar sales administration role to be able to hit the ground running.
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Benefits include modern office environment, free parking, kitchen facilities, enhanced pension and holidays and more!
Interested? Click to apply!