£17-19k depending on experience
Do you have previous administrative experience and enjoy working as part of a small team?
Are you hands-on and enjoy a varied role offering autonomy?
Are you familiar with social media platforms and have a confident working knowledge of MS Office?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small but expanding business and offer essential administrative support to the office.
Main duties will include:
• Acting as the first point of contact for incoming calls from business customers
• Taking orders and processing on an internal system
• Answering queries relating to products, prices and orders
• Producing related documents, maintaining filing systems and responding to emailed requests
• Updating social media platforms
• Generating invoices and processing payments
• Handling complaints as required in a professional manner
• Supporting field-based sales executives
• Supporting the warehouse operative with order picking or sorting deliveries as required
• Supporting the Operations Manager with any other adhoc requirements
Applicants must have previous administrative experience, a confident phone manner, enjoy working in a small team environment, the ability to work with limited supervision and demonstrate initiative.
Benefits include training, relaxed and supportive working environment, the opportunity to establish a career within a growing business.
Hours – between Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Interested? Click to apply!