Data Entry Administrator
£8.50 per hour
12 weeks temporary contract
Do you have previous Administration skills?
Are you looking for immediate work?
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Administrator to work for a growing transport business based in Leeds.
• Processes Right to Work information onto the internal data bases
• Check all Right to Work documents from 2008 to present
• Write up reports with the evidence you have found
• Answer calls from customers and 3rd parties
• General administrative duties
• Excellent customer service skills
• Previous Administrative experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Confidence in using IT packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Benefits: Weekly pay, accrued holidays, pension scheme, onsite kitchen and the opportunity to work for a leading business.
Interested? Apply Now!