Supply Chain Analyst
£15.38 per hour
6 months temporary contract
Do you have previous Supply Chain experience?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst based in Leeds to work on behalf of a global brand.
• Maintain the process by which markets report global inventory levels.
• Provide management reporting on global inventory levels and inventory health, by market and by product.
• Provide information to the Supply Chain and market teams which drives reduction in Excess and Obsolete inventory, and to the Finance team so that the inventory provision can be managed
• Provide visibility on the ramp down and ramp up in materials supply to deliver new product launches on time whilst minimising excess
• Provide reporting on supplier performance.
• Raise purchase orders to suppliers as required.
• Experience in Supply Chain operations and inventory management, ideally within a similar consumer products business
• Strong analytical skills, ability to focus on both detail and big picture
• Enthusiastic and hands-on style, self-reliant
• Able to build and maintain collaborative relationships
• Advanced Excel skills would be ideal
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am until 5.30pm
Benefits: Weekly pay, accrued holidays, pension, onsite kitchen, city centre based, opportunity to work for a global beauty brand and more
Interested? Apply now!