Business Support Administrator
£8.29 - £8.86 per hour DOE
6 months contract
Do you have previous Administrative experience?
Are you available for an immediate start?
We have fantastic opportunity to join one of our clients who are a well-known electricity distribution company based in Keighley. They are currently looking for an experienced Business Support Administration to join their Operations Department.
• Raising purchase orders in Oracle Financial Systems
• Managing industrial timesheets and Engineer's salary sheets
• Responsibility for third party damage and faults process, including WIP reports and monitoring
• Responsibility for processing Contractor Application for Payments
• Creating planned power cut notifications in our outage management system
• prepping Wayleaves Files
• To provide customer service call support as and when required
• Happy with the enthusiastic, uses own initiative, a team player and can work to deadlines.
• Excellent communication both written and verbally
• Proficient IT skills ate essential
• Strong attention to detail
• Time management
• Team Player
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:45am until 4:45pm, Fridays 8:45am until 4:15am
Benefits: Weekly pay, accrued holidays, pension, kitchen facilities, free onsite car parking and more
Interested? Apply now!