Business Sales Admin
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £27,000 DOE + Bonus + comprehensive benefits package
• Are you a results driven and career hungry individual with demonstrable experience in a sales focused environment?
• Do you consistently over achieve your targets?
• Are you wanting to progress into a field sales role?
• Do you have a stable career history and proven background?
• Are you looking to take that next move into a progressive and forward thinking Financial Firm?
• Do you have a keen eye for detail?
• Do you recognise potential opportunities?
If you have answered yes to most of the above then I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Our Client is looking for someone who meets the above specification and is wanting to take that next step of their career. Whilst this could be seen as a relatively junior position within the company it is not an entry level sales opportunity. There is a strong culture of promotion within and having personally assisted in the development of the Leeds branch the opportunity on offer is fantastic.
• Assist with the sales process of the Regional Sales Managers
• Identify and close new opportunities
• Account manage and follow up on sales opportunities
• Chase progress on any contracts that fall into your remit
• Maintain and develop new and existing stakeholder relationships
• Be proactive in sourcing new clients within specified location
• Generate new leads
• Learn and develop a career path within a new industry (Financial Sector)
• Work with an industry leading provider
• Support from a Branch Manager who has been there and done it
• Ongoing training and support
• City centre location
• Competitive commission structure that allows you to forecast
• Performance based salary reviews
• Opportunity to be promoted based on performance
• Great benefits including a 10% pension contribution
If the above interests you then please don't hesitate to pick up the phone and give James Horton (Leeds Pertemps) a call. Or, click to apply