Customer Service Co-Ordinator
£9.23 per hour
Ongoing temporary contract
Do you have previous Customer Service and Administrative skills?
Are you looking for an immediate start?
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Customer service administrator to join one of the largest oil producers in the UK.
• Process incoming calls to ensure that they are handled proficiently and professionally.
• Orders to be processed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Customer delivery points to be updated with all relevant information accurately in order system.
• Queries/Non Conformances to be answered in an efficient professional manner with full conclusion to our customer's satisfaction.
• Credits/Debit notes prepared in accordance with above Non-conformance process to ensure full traceability.
• All goods returned must have a Collection Note to ensure correct stock adjustment and customer credit/billing process.
• Excellent collaboration and team working skills
• Good communication skills both written and verbally
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of IT packages such as Microsoft Excel and Word
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am until 5.30pm
Benefits: weekly pay, accrued holidays, pension scheme, onsite parking, kitchen facilities and more.
Interested? Apply now!!