Personal Assistant (Full Time)
£27,000 per annum
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Can you prioritise and manage multiple tasks including outlook calendars and mail folders?
Do you have confident communication skills and the ability to liaise with Senior Management?
Working exclusively with one of the UK’s leading boiler manufacturers, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join the team and provide essential support the Senior Management.
This is a high profile role so the ability to liaise with Senior Management and stakeholders is essential as well as a confident phone manner, strong organisational skills and the ability to work with limited supervision is essential.
Main duties will include:
• To assist in any operation which will ensure that the smooth, efficient and effective activities within the business are maintained
• Liaise with staff/customers/visitors both in person and via the telephone/email on behalf of manager and in line with own work content. Determine and arrange actions in their absence
• Handle a wide range of confidential information, from company policies and management objectives, reports, and all aspects of Company business activities
• General secretarial support covering all forms of correspondence/documentation such as minutes, notes, reports, presentations
• Covering for manager if required during busy or holiday periods
• Collate and produce slide decks for meetings, liaising with contributors to ensure deadlines are met
• Diary management for manager, always being aware of conflicting and prioritising time demands (both professional and personal)
• Book rooms and arrange provision of refreshments for meetings and clear up meeting rooms accordingly
• Organisation of events both small and large as required (from dinners up to conferences)
• Prepare and submit approval forms such as customer entertaining etc; mileage, expenses
• Process invoices on SAP
• Complete research tasks on various matters; write reports and/or provide recommendations based on findings
• Liaise with other PAs, both in UK and overseas to ensure smooth running of international arrangements
• Distribute actions from meetings and follow up to ensure completion
• Research and make necessary travel arrangements including flights, chauffeurs, accommodation, trains, ferries, taxis, etc. both for UK and overseas travel
• Process incoming and outgoing post/email, if necessary, dealing and delegating urgent documents in the absence of manager using discretion and initiative
• Maintain record of holidays for management team
Other duties that are required as appropriate, including some personal errands for manager (if required)
Applicants must have previous experience in a similar role, a confident working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to use initiative.
Hours – 9am – 5:30pm - Monday to Friday
• Free parking
• Kitchen facilities
• Close team environment
• Visibility to key management within the business
• Competitive pension scheme
• Excellent working environment amongst others
If the above interests you please call Pertemps (Leeds) and speak to James Tidswell