Customer Service Collections Adviser
Our client a UK's largest third-party mortgage servicer are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Customer Service Collections Adviser to join their expanding collections department team situated near Crossflatts.
• Effectively handling customer calls and providing a second-to-none customer service, whilst also managing to work within agreed mandate levels and achieve your performance targets.
• Using effective questioning techniques to learn about each customers unique needs as well as assessing their current financial situation and exploring the most suitable and appropriate way forwards for both the customer and the business.
• Providing information to the customer that is clear, concise and adheres to regulatory frameworks and legal requirements at all times.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to work independently applying skills and confidence to identify escalations where appropriate.
• Ability to handle customer account queries professionally and efficiently, whilst demonstrating resilience and determination with a clear customer focus.
• Highly motivated,
• Previous experience of meeting demanding deadlines, and ensure the highest standards of quality & accuracy are maintained, whilst moving towards positive outcomes in challenging situations.
• Previous experience in a mortgage debt collection team
• Good level of empathy and customer service of collections is desirable.
• MUST have relevant Financial Mortgage debt recovery background experience
Salary: Up to £15-16k with excellent progression and career development
Permanent roles, Full Time 8am – 8pm Monday - Friday
Benefits, including Bonus + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + excellent Pension Scheme + subsidised restaurant & shop, and much more.
Should you have the relevant experience for the above opportunity please submit your CV or pick up the phone and call Pertemps (Leeds Offie and Professional) and ask for James Tidswell.