Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £19,000 DOE + a comprehensive benefits package
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for that next challenge?
Are you good with numbers?
Do you have a wealth of experience in dealing with various stakeholders?
If you have answered "Yes" to the above, then we want to hear from you.
The role will be influential in the further development and application of new systems in order to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of data provided to all departments.
Essentially your role will cover:
• Engineering Support - Defect Cards – Clock Cards, Time Cards etc
• Fleet Management – giving support where necessary
• Requisition To Pay
• Ticket Fulfilment
• Fuel Data Processing
• General admin support processes
• Working to agreed SLA's
• Internal and external stakeholder engagement
• Responsible for maintaining the appropriate balance of speed, cost and quality as defined
• General Admin duties, copying, scanning, filing(where appropriate)
Skills and Experience required:
• Proven ability to identify, plan and implement change effectively
• Proven track record of achieving deadlines and working effectively within a complex and dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ideally a Finance background or touched upon Accounts
This opportunity is for someone who is looking to challenge themselves whilst adding much valued relief to various departments of the service
Monday – Friday 08:00am – 16:00 or 09:00am – 17:00
If required, flexibility to work the occasional weekend over busy periods.
If the above interests you, then click to apply or pick up the phone and call Pertemps (Leeds) and ask to speak to James Horton for more information.