Post Room Team Leader
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 DOE + Bonus and benefits
!! IMMEDIATE START !!
Do you have team leader qualities and experience within a leadership role?
Are you looking for a new challenge with the responsibility of leading a small on-site post and reprographics team in the UK`s largest insurance company?
Are you interested in developing a career with a global communications provider?
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a small, hands-on team providing a high level of service to their client to ensure all SLA requirements are met in a timely fashion and to the correct standards.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all team members are adequately trained across the service lines
• Ensure all processes are followed correctly by their team ensuring that any process failures are reported and tracked through the centralised issues log
• Regularly review processes, and identify that where risks exist, these are identified and mitigated
• Be the escalation point for their team and clients for issues and enquiries
• Represent the business positively at all times, demonstrating professionalism and pride in the service and in the absence of the Team Manager to be the ‘go to' person for any client enquiries
• Support the Senior Management team to grow the business and ensure all contractual obligations are met in an environment that delivers operational excellence
• Champion best practice and utilise resources to maximise efficiency
• Support the Team Manager in managing multiple teams and locations where appropriate
Benefits include enhanced holiday and pension entitlement, training, progression, discounted canteen and more!
Should you be interested in the above opportunity with the relevant experienced, then, pick up the phone and call; Pertemps (Leeds) and ask for James Horton or click to apply!!