Workforce Renewal Administrator
£8.29 per hour
Ongoing temporary contract
Do you have previous Administrative experience?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
An exciting opportunity has come up for an ambitious experienced individual to work for a regional utility company based in Castleford.
• Book training courses on to Learning Management systems
• Booking apprentices onto training courses
• Sending out joining instructions for apprentices via the internal systems
• Produce delegate lists for training courses
• Produce handouts using the internal applications
• Book hotels for apprentices when in training away from home location
• Input learners data into apprenticeship web sites
• Raise purchase orders
• Prepare lecture rooms for training courses
• File training records
• Previous administrative experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
• Strong attention to detail
• Confident in using Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word
Hours: Monday to Friday between 9am until 5.30pm
Benefits: Weekly pay, accrued holidays, kitchen facilities, free onsite car parking and more.
Interested? Apply now!