Business Support Administrator
£8. 29 per hour
6 Months Maternity cover up to the 29th September 2019
Do you have administrative experience?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
An exciting opportunity has come up for an enthusiastic individual to work on behalf of a National utility company based in Castleford.
• Processing purchase orders for goods and services
• Inputting timesheets for both industrial and Technical staff
• Producing customers regards to planned power cut updates
• To work closely with external contractors & councils on all activities for fault works taking plain in public carriageways or footpaths
• Maintain good GDPR practices
• Assist with general office duties as and when required
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
• Good IT skills
• Strong general admin including data input
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Attention to detail
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Benefits: Weekly pay, accrued holidays, free onsite car parking, kitchen facilities, to work with a National company and more
Interested? Apply now!