Salary: £8.52 per hour
Contract Length: 6 months contract
Do you have previous Administration experience?
Are you looking to start a new position in 2020?
An existing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a leading Engineering company based in Castleford.
• Processing purchase orders for goods and services
• To work closely with external contractors & councils on all activities for fault works taking plain in public carriageways or footpaths
• Maintain good GDPR practices
• Assist with general office duties as and when required
• Order and receipting goods or contractor work from our supplies.
• Road & Streetworks Compliance, NPG Field Operations teams through Permit requirements & reinstatement from our faults on site excavations incl daily works to complete reports.
• Supporting our Customer Service centre taking customer calls when required.
• Supporting our Customers for Planned Power Cuts notification letters
• Timesheets weekly inputting for Industrial & Technical staff
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
• Strong attention to detail
• Time Management
• Confident in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Team player
• Experience in working in a fast paced environment
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm (Flexibility is required)
Benefits: Weekly pay, accrued holidays, pension scheme, onsite kitchen facilities, free onsite car parking and more
Interested? Apply Now!