Warehouse Manager (Ecommerce)
£22-24k depending on experience + benefits
Do you have experience organising, motivating and coaching team performance?
Have you worked in despatch / picking within eCommerce / retail?
Are you available for an immediate start?
Initially working on a temporary basis for 2-3 months, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor with an interest in fashion for a growing beauty brand based in Manchester.
• Manage the Warehouse team's workload on a macro and micro level using timetables, reporting and scheduling
• Daily liaising with customer services, the supply chain manager, courier companies and reporting back to senior management ensuring all ongoing issues are reported on and SLAs and KPIs are met
• Overseeing stock control and reconciling on the Order Management Systems, including the rolling stock count and Goods In
• Handle entire Goods In process including warehouse space preparation, physical receipt, priority book-ins and discrepancy report
• Promoting and enforcing health and safety policies and regulations whilst adhering to all warehousing, stock handling, shipping, and consumer contracts legislation requirements
• Responsible for eBay/Amazon inventory levels and order management
• Assist in actioning all B2B orders (ASOS, MISSGUIDED, PLT, BOOHOO) including generating documentation, picking/packing and arranging delivery whilst following the specific rules set out in each brands supplier manual
• Assisting with general administrative tasks for the department and companywide
• Contributing to the team effort and being hands-on and covering annual leave and sickness when
• Ad-hoc duties, including but not limited to general maintenance and cleaning of the warehouse and health and safety
Ideal applications will have experience within a similar sector, experience of Megento or PeopleVox and an awareness of eCommerce despatch / warehousing processes. Experience of supervising a small team is also essential, as well as strong commercial awareness and professional communication skills.
Benefits – weekly pay, free parking, discounts and more!
Interested? Click to apply.