Architecture Technologist / Technician, Birmingham, £25k - £35k DOE
Fresh opportunity with one of UK’s leading Architectural consultancies in Birmingham.
We are looking for an Architecture Technologist / Technician to join a team in Birmingham working across a wide variety in projects across all sectors.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents
- To provide design and technical support
- Amend and update drawings
- Assist project teams and other staff members as required
- Liaising with members of the design team and Provide Assistance to the design team where appropriate
- Working towards deadlines, budgets, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
- Proficient on AutoCAD
- Revit experience (preferred but not essential)
- Advanced 3D Capabilities
- Architectural or buildings background
- A proactive team player
This is a great opportunity to work with a company who will fully support career progression at all stages of your Architecture education, also offering benefits such as cycle scheme, pension scheme, bonus and healthcare opportunities.