£17500 per annum
£20000 - £30000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a key role within a facilities company for an experienced Sales Manager. Offering a salary of £27 - 30k dependant upon experience, excellent commission structure and company pension within a busy office environment.
The purpose of the role is to plan and carry out sales and marketing projects to maintain and develop the full range of products and to liaise with current clients to ensure a comprehensive service.
Daily duties would include
- Prepare sales quotations to potential clients
- Prepare contracts and contract renewal
- Static contract renewal - issuing newcontract d quotations as required
- Represent and promote the company by attending networking and promotional events where necessary
- Manage and complete tenders
- Effectively market the company via all social media platforms
- Liaise with all departments to update new business and sales budgets
- Sales and marketing campaigns to showcase the full range of services
- To effectively deal with all inbound sales enquires
- Produce relevant KPI's for monthly meetings
- Deliver presentations to potential customers as and when required
Your working hours would be Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm with flexibility
Suitable applicants would be able to demonstrate a proven track record within a sales background.
To apply of this exciting opportunity please select the apply button.