£17000 - £20000 per annum
A well-established and successful Chartered Accountants who value long lasting client relationships and are committed to providing excellent customer service are recruiting for their practice. They require a Full Time Payroll Assistant to process payroll for around 200 employees for Small to Medium businesses.
Candidates must have used SAGE PAYROLL, any experience with Auto Enrolment will be advantageous:
- Calculate wages from information supplied by clients and making deductions of PAYE and NIC as appropriate
- Calculate Statutory Payments including, SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP etc
- Make deductions as necessary including, Student Loans, CSA payments and attachment of earnings orders
- Produce relevant paper work including payslips, summaries and BACS details
- Process statutory forms related to wages including P45s, SSP1 forms and other necessary documents
- Advise clients of amounts due to be paid to the Collector of Taxes
- Process and submit end of year returns
- Process relevant documents online to HMRC as required
- Process pension for Auto Enrolment purposes and upload the relevant files to pension providers.
Ideally candidates will have practice experience or at least have a strong accounts work history and be sufficient with accounting software.
This is a full time role working 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday. The company have parking facilities for all employees.