An exciting field based opportunity to join a progressive Shrewsbury based company to conduct onsite product training for reservation software used in Hotel's. This role will appeal to an energetic and ambitious person, most likely wishing to progress from a hotel-based front office, supervisory or management role.
This would suit candidates with middle to senior roles in a Hotel.
- Guide hotel staff and senior managers through a structured and detailed software. installation and training program.
- Configuring the database with the customer's specific requirements.
- Conducting a range of training sessions with all relevant hotel departments.
- Deliver onsite training to individual and groups of clients on the product suite to include:
- Keeping knowledge up to date of all products
The role is predominantly working away during the week (Monday to Friday) at our client's premises mostly in the UK, and occasionally in Europe.
Key Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the hotel industry in a front desk and/or reservations role
- Self-motivated, and good time management
- Previous experience of hotel reservation systems
- To have confidence and personality to deliver successful training at all staffing levels
- Clear and well spoken
- Ability to be flexible
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Excellent presentation skills
- A recognised training qualification would be advantageous
The Package includes a fully expensed Company Car, Laptop and Mobile Phone