We are currently recruiting for a customer services representative for my Stafford based client. Offering a salary of £23-£25K dependant upon experience.
The role of the Customer Service Representative is to interact with customers to provide and process information in response to orders, enquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. The role holder will be responsible for progression and escalation on all issues to affect customer service and be the key contact and front line for customers and supply chain.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing incoming communication
- Identify and assess customer needs
- Build and sustain relationships with customers
- Provide valid and accurate information
- Handle customer complaints within a set time frame
- Keep accurate records
- Process customer accounts
- Follow communication policies and procedures
- File all documentation
- Responsible for PO's in the customer service team
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Skills/Experience required:
- Proven track record in a customer services role
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Computer literate - Advanced Excel skills would be beneficial
- Experience of SAP B1 is desirable
In return we offer a range of benefits from a Company contributory pension scheme, occupational sick pay (after a qualifying period) and 25 days holiday.
Your working hours would be Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
To apply for this exciting opportunity please select the apply button