We are currently recruiting for a Account manager/Business Development for a Telford based company within the events industry. Offering a salary of £25k plus uncapped comission, company pension and private health care within a busy sales office environment.
The purpose of the role is to consultatively sell the companies range of products and services and to effectively question the client to gain their exact requirements inorder to maximise on profitability for the company .
Main Duties include (but not limited to):
- To manage a database of customers in excess of £60,000 per month
- Managing a database of customers ensuring that they are kept up to date with new products and/or services and that their requests are dealt with quickly and efficiently whilst managing the customer's expectations
- Proactively targeting new customers and outlets to ensure targets are hit and the database is building
- Maintaining high levels of customer retention to secure repeat business
- Attend business meetings with customers to ensure we are assisting with any relevant projects, products and/or services that fit your customer's requirements
- Achieve set KPI's determined by the Sales / Business Development Management Team
- Communication between the teams across all departments is paramount and you will be responsible for managing customer queries and complaints within the business
- Ensuring all records on our CRM systems are kept up to date with recent discussions/correspondence with our customers
- To represent ITR at industry events
- Responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of industry knowledge regarding the events industry
- Processing clients orders using Teamnet
- Assisting the Accounts Team to set payment terms for customers
- Must have the ability and desire to work as required in order to complete their work.
- Work closely with Business Development Dept to identify opportunities with new and existing clients.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent relationship management/customer service experience
- Excellent commercial awareness with a professional approach to business
- Having built long standing trusting relationships with customers, then maintaining those relationships and customers through effective account management
- Confident negotiator and ability to converse with people at all levels
- An ability to represent the company at the highest level to clients and suppliers
- Ability to manage prospective client expectations and keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to provide tailored solutions to meet customers' expectations
- To act as a positive role model colleagues at all times
Limit of Responsibilities
- 30% discount authority on all quotes
- All purchase or sub hire must be approved by a Director
You may from time to time be asked to perform duties that fall outside of this job description.
Suitalbe applicants would be able to demonstrate evidence of past performance through KPI's and have experience within a sales background.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!