We are currently recruiting for a HR Systems Co-ordinator for a food manufacturing company based in Staffordshire. Offering a salary of £20k plus attractive benefits.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the HR Systems Coordinator will provide support across the various HR functions, operating as a key player within the HR Team and maintaining an open line of communication and support across the Company.
Working within a unionised manufacturing environment where continuous improvement is essential in all areas to support the business needs; the role holder will be expected to ensure the site complies with all statutory and company requirements as well as ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to. Regular reporting, upkeep of data and monitoring KPI's is essential to the role as well as facilitating the distribution of appropriate equipment/workwear to employees.
HR systems maintenance including time and attendance system.
- Administer and maintain the absence management procedure.
- Collation of data required to feeding into the monthly payroll, dealing with any queries / Adjustments.
- Pensions Administration, Life Assurance and Health Care administration.
- Advise line managers and others on pay and other remuneration queries.
- Site super user for HR Systems.
- Responsibility for the integrity of data within HR System.
- HR System maintenance, performing changes, notifying payroll and pensions. Seeking resolutions to system errors. System upgrades and implementation.
- Keeping organisational structure up to date in line with budget requirements.
- Weekly and monthly reporting for the site HR & H&S related KPI's.
- Maintaining HR files both physical and electronic.
- Assist Senior HR Advisor with absence management and disciplinary hearings.
- Administration relating to HR Service Related Contracts including:
- Work wear
- Company Car Administration.
- Management of employees lockers.
- Management of visitors workwear and safety shoes.
- Collation of data for site communications process;
- Notice boards
- Weekly news letter
- Monthly site briefings
- Recruitment, application forms, organising assessment centres, arranging interviews and facilitating selection processes.
- Must be IT Literate with experience of managing data base systems and fully conversant with Microsoft office packages.
- Basic Food Safety HACCP Level 2 or higher
- Very well organised with attention to excellent detail.
- Experience of recruitment, interviewing and assessment.
- Evidence of working successfully to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prepare and present reports.
- Ability to prepare HR communications appropriate to the audience.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to meet deadlines.
- Able to work and stay calm in difficult circumstances.
- Ability to work in a confidential and professional manner.
- Daily T&A Error Messages.
- Payroll accuracy.
- Absence Management.
- CIPD Level 3 - 5 or educated to HNC level or equivalent in a relevant subject i.e. Business Management
- Intermediate Food Safety HACCP Level 3 or higher
- Previous experience working within food/FMCG environment
- Knowledge of budget variance and basic financial awareness
- Experience with a HR role on a manufacturing site
- Current knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
To apply for this exciting position please select the apply button
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today