Marketing Assistant based in Shrewsbury
Up to £19, 000
- European Travel
- Early finish on a Friday
- 28 days holiday
We are working with a reputable Shrewsbury based business looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated marketing assistant to assist with creating and producing marketing materials, using a customer database to promote various activities.
Candidates must have 2 years Marketing experience in and B2B environment with working knowledge of PC - based Adobe Creative Suite and must have a driving licence and use of a car.
The key responsibilities for the role will be in Marketing and Database administration;
- The design and production of corporate templates, materials and literature for all the companies external communication i.e. newsletters, event materials and signage, leaflets etc.
- Representing the company at events around Europe (roughly 7 per year)
- Internal and external communication via MailChimp and MS Outlook
- Social Media communication and scheduling
- Setting up and analysing questionnaires via SurveyMonkey
- Previous experience of using a Customer Management System
- Relevant degree
Normal working hours 08.30 - 17.00 Monday -Thursday including 1 hour lunch break and 08.30 - 13.30 Friday plus as required when travelling.
Contact Alex on 01952 291250 for further details
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today.