My long standing client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent based in Telford £18,000 - £21,000 and offers free on site parking, the working hours are 8-5 Monday - Friday.
Your new role
Our client is looking for an experienced Credit controller who will take full responsibility for all aspects of the Credit Control function.
Duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- All aspects of Credit Control, chasing debt by phone, letter and e-mail.
- Dealing with invoice queries and PoD enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Retrieving copy documents and sending to clients when required
- Establishing and building rapport with clients
- Dealing with both Sterling and Euro clients and Bank Accounts and ensuring accurate posting to each
- Reviewing clients credit limits and status
- Keeping client account notes up to date and accurate
- Monthly despatch of statements and chasing letters
- Assist in other areas of the accounts department if required
This is an broad ranging and interesting role where our client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller who can take responsibility for the full credit control with minimal supervision, remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills to work well within the team and liaise effectively with clients. Good IT skills including Excel are also essential. What you'll get in return
The company is offering a good benefits package and some flexibility on hours. You will have the opportunity to really progress your skills and career within an established and growing business.
Please call Steph on 01952 291250.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!