Immediate temporary position for a Finance Officer based in Shrewsbury, commencing 11th February - 13 March 2019.
We are looking for an experienced Finance professional, preferably with a background in street works/highways.
This post holder will be responsible for:
* reviewing and implementation of new and improved financial processes
* undertake negotiations with relevant internal and external stakeholders on the implementation and review of new or existing charges
* ensure the reconciliation of income streams
* ensure the prompt generation of invoices and their subsequent payment
* ensure that Street Works team members comply and work with internal financial processes
* provide financial reports and projections to senior management
Knowledge of the financial requirements of the West and Shires Permit Scheme (WaSP) would be an advantage, but this will also be learnt on the job.
Full time hours working Monday - Friday. pay rate of £15.04 per hour
For further details please on the role please contact Lisa Jeffrey-Shaw on 01952 291250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!