My Oswestry based client is currently recruiting for a Telesales Executive to join an established team.
Salary £17k - £19k depending on experience Plus commission
Working hours 8:30 to 5:00pm during the Summer and 8:30 to 5:30pm during the Winter.
As a Telesales Executive you carry out business to business sales calls to prospective and existing clients.
• Business to business telephone calls offering bulk diesel and fuel cards
• Negotiating prices based on customer history and building relationships to increase margins
• Account Management
• Sourcing own leads for new business and contacting lapsed customers
• Managing own diary ensuring all prospect calls are followed up at the agreed times
• Up-selling additional products to suit the customer's needs – lubricants, adblue, new tanks etc
• Answering incoming calls into the depot, negotiating and taking orders from domestic customers, solving queries
• Any other ad hoc duties
At least 1 year telesales experience
Good Microsoft office knowledge
Contact Thomas Good on 01952 291250 for further information.