Our client based in Cardiff is looking for an Experienced Finance Manager for an immediate start temporary assignment.
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified and demonstrate an understanding of financial planning, monitoring and reporting processes.
Working closely with Programme Management you will be required to understand and address the reporting requirements in your area and duties will include:-
- Carrying out Finance month end close to include accruals and prepayments
- Investigate and discuss monthly variances with the relevant budget holders
- Liaise with project teams to develop SAP plan and forecasts
- Prepare financial claims for clients ensuring the claim is fully auditable and has full supporting documentation and reconciles with SAP records
- Work closely with external auditors to ensure documentation is available upon request
- Effective and accurate analysis and reporting of financial data
- Prepare bank reconciliations for review by the Treasury Finance Consultant