Corporate Finance Manager
Senior Associate with Corporate Experience - PLEASE APPLY!
Pertemps is currently looking for an experienced Corporate Finance Manager. In your role you will be supporting the partners, working with a small transaction team on execution of mid-market M&A transactions across a range of sectors including disposals, acquisitions, management buy-outs and fundraises.
About the role:
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients, advisers and intermediaries
- Prepare pitch documents and participate in pitch presentations
- Identification of and research into potential new deal opportunities
- Manage junior staff members of the transaction and research team
- Manage client relationships, key point of contact
- Day to day project management and delivery of M&A transactions through each stage of the transaction cycle to completion
- Manage a portfolio of multiple transactions
- Analysis of financial, commercial and industry information to provide strategic advice to clients
- Financial analysis and modelling of transactions
- Identify potential deal risks and issues
- Presentations and meetings
- Sales experience
- Bachelor's degree and accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA) is essential, ICAEW CF. is highly desirable
- Ability to manage project teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of working with clients
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
For more information please contact Kate at our Cardiff office on 02920 220 776.