We are looking for an experienced Project Administrator for an immediate start ongoing temporary assignment based in Treforest.
Working as part of a busy team you will be required to provided general administration support to include:-
- Printing and circulation of documents
- Maintaining a central actions and minutes database to include chasing outstanding actions
- Validation of work orders and purchase orders
- Processing and logging documents
- Creating Client Information Packs
- Refreshing outdated utility drawings
- Monitoring central material ordering database to include chasing delivery dates and updating project managers and vendors
- Coordinating Supplier Situation Reports
- Raising purchase orders for Special Projects/Network Services
The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills both written and verbal, a good working knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint and good attention to detail.
Hours of work are 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.