Marine Claims Technician
Salary £19,500 per annum
Pertemps is currently looking for an experienced Claims Technician to enter a more complex, technical role, adjusting marine cargo and liability claims.
Our client specialises in the provision of claims management and loss adjusting services.
Be a part of a company which believes that different backgrounds encourage a challenging team environment, a creative approach to problem solving and an interesting working environment!
About the role:
- Assist in the investigation and settlement of claims for good being shipped all over the world by road, sea & air
- Investigate, adjust or defend liability claims against carriers of goods worldwide (complex issues of national and international law and commercial practice)
- Put yourself in your customers shoes, see the full picture and have the ability to make a decisions based on the facts
- Commercial and/or liability background (technical and complex domestic claims experience will be considered)
- An eye for important detail and the ability to filter out the unimportant
- Great communications skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim
- Priorities own workload on a daily basis
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills
- Ideally some non-insurance commercial or industrial experience, particularly logistic or transport-related
This is a great opportunity for those looking for career advancement covering a diverse and interesting range of claims.
If you feel like you are the right person for this role but don't have your CV ready don't hesitate to contact me on my email: email@example.com