Production & Delivery Coordinator
Pertemps is currently looking for an experienced Production & Delivery Coordinator for our client based in Pontyclun.
About the role:
- Responsibility for all order placements and management of orders through to the planning cycle
- Providing good customer communications both written and orally
- Responsible for tracking all associated orders
- Identify any potential issues
- Ensuring all relevant fields on internal systems are updated on time and delivery dates are accurately forecasted
- Reporting any issues in order placement or planning
- Interacting with other key departments to ensure good working relationships are maintained
- Dealing with any potential customer escalations and highlighting any issues to the line manager
- Escalate to Suppliers and proactively chase for order progression to ensure key deliverable dates are met
- Ensuring any excess/additional charges are approved by the customer prior to providing agreement to commence
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure planned works are on track
- Ensuring internal tasks to other departments are raised within SLA
- Ensuring Suppliers portals are fully utilized for ordering and obtaining order updates.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Personable with excellent client relation skills
- Excellent communicator with high level of numeracy and literacy in English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure both individually and as a part of a team
- Organized and professional
If you think you are suitable for this vacancy but don't have CV please get in touch and we can discuss further.