Our client is looking for an experienced HR Business Advisor for an immediate start 12 month temporary assignment.
This role can be based in either Cardiff or Llandarcy
Reporting to the HR Specialist for Change and Head of People Planning and Change you will be responsible for providing relevant and appropriate HR Advice and support to all line managers, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all procedures, documented policies and employment legislation.
Duties will include:-
Job Specific Criteria:-
- Responding to queries and effectively coaching team leaders and managers to adopt good practice in managing people.
- Supporting casework managers by providing advice and guidance to team leaders and managers on all aspects of casework such as disciplinary investigations, grievances, capability, sickness and probation.
- Assisting HRPB in undertaking HR Projects, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of information in order to meet business needs.
- Supporting and assisting HRBP in planning and co-ordinating the work involved in organisation re-design and implementing change programmes
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems, policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensuring team leaders and manager comply with People Policies and Procedures
- Maintaining records and information in line with regulations
- MCIPD Qualified (or working towards)
- Have a clear understanding of employment law and legislation
- Results focused with the ability to handle heavy workloads
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team orientated with excellent customer service skills