Salary: £15,000 - £17,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Lettings Administrator to join a well-established Management company based in the Cardiff area. You will be required to join a busy team managing residential properties and estates.
The ideal candidate for the position of Lettings Administrator must have experience in record keeping, instructing contractors, diary keeping, correspondence, basic knowledge of works in domestic property, contractors and surveyors, dealing with telephone calls, correspondence and any other support tasks.
- Rent Smart Wales accreditation
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Computer literacy and skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management skills
You will be required to work 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and Saturday mornings on a rota basis.