We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant for an immediate start temporary assignment based in Cardiff.
Reporting directly to the Chair, the successful candidate will have significant experience of working in an Executive Assistant role supporting senior level managers and stakeholder, including experience of dealing with highly sensitive matters.
Experience in the following is essential:
- Microsoft office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Working with Board member and directors of a large, complex organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Accurate written skills and the ability to draft letters and reports
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the diary and e-mail account of the Chair
- Arranging travel and booking accommodation
- Organising internal and external meetings and providing secretariat support
- Acting as first point of contact for internal and external enquiries
- Taking accurate minutes and actions for internal and eternal meetings
- Producing accurate documents, reports and correspondence
- Raising purchase orders in line with procurement procedures
- Ensuring an accurate and effective filing system is maintained for the Chair's work
- Oversee the activities of the Board Secretariat Team members
This is a full time role, however part-time hours will be considered.