Our client based in Cardiff is looking for an experienced Business Analyst for an immediate start temporary assignment.
The purpose of this role is to provide programme management expertise for the Customer Programme projects.
The role requires the post holder to communicate with several departments, gathering, analysing and delivering insight to the Programme Manager.
The successful candidate must have:-
- Minimum 5 years Business Analyst experience (3 within a customer service environment)
- Educated to Degree or Diploma level
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Sound knowledge of project and programme management
- Ability to independently solve problems by considering different methods within the guidance of defined procedures and frameworks and deciding the most appropriate to use.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and demonstrate the ability to work flexibly within the service
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret information
- Prince2 Practitioner is desirable but not essential
Duties will include:-
- Analysing and documenting existing inter-departmental dependencies
- Supporting the Project Manager and Programme Team with the creation of project documentation
- Working with Customer Service Partner to perform the necessary analysis to create a Customer Charter
- Identify and capture customer insight for analysis at departmental level
- Analyse existing SLA's and assess the need for new or refined processes