Our client based in Cardiff is looking for an experienced Secretary/Administrator for an immediate start ongoing assignment until July 2019.
Working within the Office of the Chief Executive you will be required to provide secretarial/administration support to the team and duties will include:-
- Setting agendas for meetings
- Taking accurate minutes for Board and sub-committee meetings
- Producing reports and concise meeting notes
- Arranging travel and booking accommodation
- Booking meetings to include venues
- Raising purchase orders
The successful candidate must have:-
- Experience of taking minutes at high level meetings
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good self-management and organisational skills
Hours of work are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and the pay rate is £11.50 per hour.
If you are interested in this role please apply on line or e-mail your up to date CV to:- email@example.com