We are looking for an experienced Help Desk Support Assistant for a temporary assignment based in Cardiff Gate.
Previous Help Desk experience is essential as you will be required to provide technical support to examiners with the aim of ensuring that examination data can be marked and results issued on the appropriate date.
The successful candidate will be required to :-
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of the e-Marking tool RM Assessor
- Provide technical and procedural support to examiners
- Respond accurately and efficiently to queries over the telephone and by e-mail
- Resolve login issues and provide advice on e-Marking procedures
- Complete session related e-Marking processes via RM Assessor
- Ensure confidentiality of data is upheld
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential, together with good IT skills and the ability to work on your own initiative ensuring targets are achieved.
Hours of work are 9am - 5pm for 2 weeks training, then 10am - 6pm Monday to Friday with the flexibility to work weekends when required. The rate of pay is £9.00p/h.