Our client based in Celtic Spring, Newport is looking for an experienced Training Administrator for an immediate start ongoing temporary assignment.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential as you will be required to:-
- Monitor and maintain employee training records to ensure accurate records and management information in support of mandatory requirements
- Monitor and coordinate Operative registration with external registration bodies
- Liaise with 3rd party training providers
- Support the training needs analysis process to identify appropriate training needs
- Administer the operational training budget and monitor income & expenditure on a daily basis.
- Track and review income & expenditure monthly with Finance and the relevant Training Coordinators, ensure that all training activities and expenditure is documented and auditable.
- Collate monthly operational training team KPI's that measure performance, quality, knowledge and competencies.
- Work on own initiative, being aware of others` roles and responsibilities in order to inform and assist where necessary. Manage existing workload against incoming requests, internal and external, constantly updating and re-prioritising accordingly.
- Facilitate training events, meetings-co-ordinating diaries and booking venues both on and off-site. Advise attendees, formulate agendas and training materials.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- General support to Training Team as required
The successful candidate must have:-
- Excellent IT skills and confident in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task in a faced paced environment
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrable proactive approach to work with a track record of delivering quality work to tight timescales
- Must be able to generate routine management information in reply to enquiries, both for self and on behalf of other staff.