We are looking for an experienced Performance and Finance Assistant for an immediate start temporary assignment based in Bridgend.
Working within the Central Grants Team you will support all aspects of finance, performance and administrations in relation to Early intervention and Prevention programmes.
Duties will include:-
- Processing orders and payment of invoices
- Updating database systems and providing appropriate management information as required
- Arranging meetings and events
- Maintaining and updating filing systems
- Collection and collation of performance and financial information
The successful candidate must have:-
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of financial processes, procedures and systems
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines