We are looking to recruit temporary Chefs for our client based in Warwick to assist with the day-to-day running of various Kitchens.
You’ll be involved in everything from leading and developing our up-and-coming Commis Chefs and Kitchen Porters to food safety, health, hygiene and stock control.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
• Bags of practical kitchen and cooking experience in a similar Chef de Partie role.
• Hold a Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
• A recognised catering qualification in food preparation, the equivalent of NVQ level 2 or level 3, would be highly desirable.
• Team player with the ability to motivate a small team.
• Passion for working in fast-paced, high-pressured, busy environment.
• Ability to take the lead and guide our Commis Chefs and deputise for our Sous Chef.
Candidates must be available for a minimum of 2 weeks starting on Monday 20th October. Please submit your CV