The UK and Ireland's leading wholesaler of business products and facilities supplies with its headquarters in Sheffield, England is seeking 7.5T (CAT C1) drivers based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire to join its expanding team on a temporary ongoing basis.
The company distributes over 24,000 products from its three automated distribution centres in England and Ireland to over 4,000 resellers and customers.
Pertemps Driving Division are looking to recruit additional drivers to work ongoing in this role, and to help with part time cover if preferred.
An 7.5t Drivers day will consist of:
- No more than 20 deliveries
- Unloading at customer sites, following H&S guidelines.
- Completing necessary paperwork.
- Liaising with the Transport office.
- Completing shifts in the region of 10-12 hours.
To be a successful 7.5T Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
Valid in date UK HGV C1 driving licence.
- CPC card.
- Digi card.
- Be reliable.
- Flexible approach to start times.
- Follow Health and Safety regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
- Have a Maximum of 6 points for minor offences
Only a brief induction, with no driving assessment required prior to starting
The 7.5T Driver will receive the following benefits:
- LGV 7.5T (C1) - Weekday 'Night' rate - up to £11 per hour LTD, or £9.75 PAYE
- O/T after 8 Hours Daily
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays for PAYE (28 days in total).
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including CPC.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role or one of a similar nature, then please upload your CV via the apply button. Registrations are available outside of normal work hours through appointment also. Please contact Anthony/Tom on 01162 559 411 to discuss further.