A leading global Agricultural company is looking for a service engineer to join their growing team. The role is as follows;
- Working on a full range of Agricultural machines, alongside complimentary products from the dealer's franchises.
- Use of a laptop for diagnostic purposes.
- Hands on approach to work.
- Looking for a position with lots of career progression and opportunities
- Passionate about agricultural machinery.
- Good knowledge and understanding of mechanics.
Ideally you will:
- Have a relevant qualification, or equivalent experience within the field of Land Based Engineering.
- Have excellent people skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Be willing to participate in training to improve and further your skills.
- Be willing to work overtime at peak periods.
We can offer you:
- Excellent salary with regular appraisal reviews to reward performance and training.
- Your own van, laptop and phone.
- Standby and on call payments.
- All free PPE including boots.
- Excellent pension scheme paying well over the industry average.
- Life assurance.
- Industry leading sickness absence pay.
- 24 days annual leave rising to 28 per year.
- The security of working for a leading global agricultural manufacturer.
- Regular overtime on all hours over 37.5 per week to ensure your earnings are substantially over your base salary (salary quoted is inclusive of average overtime amounts).
- A wide range of benefits including free eye tests, cycle to work, discounts on Vodafone and Microsoft products.
- The rewards of working for a family owned, private Company where we value all of our staff as key players in our business.
- Structured career progression with the company training academy.
In return you will receive a salary of £30,000 Per annum rising with growth and overtime in peak periods.
The role is field based so a driving licence would be essential.