Our client, based in the LE2 area of Leicester is looking for a Acrylic Assembler to join its growing team in an ongoing position. For this role you will have previously have warehouse/assembly experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Table Work
- Use of a Vacuum forming machine
- Using glue guns
- Point of sale work
- General Assembly
To be a successful Assembler you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous work within the plastic trade would be an advantage
- Quite dextrous
- Target Driven
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Proven experience within a warehouse or like environment;
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience for insurance purposes;
In return you will £7.83 per hour + Overtime.
Days shifts available on an ongoing basis.