My client is currently recruiting for a Training Administrator to work out of there Burton on Trent office.
My client is looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis offering a salary of £16,000 - £18,000.
The position is a permanent position working 37.5 hours a week
My client is looking for an experienced administrator who will be able to support the business on a daily basis.
Duties will include:
• Providing Training Manager with administrative support.
• Maintaining the day to day administration of the training department with particular respect to training courses and course bookings.
• Producing training certificates, materials and training cards and posting to delegates.
• Posting course notes and course registers to speakers or venues to ensure that the Trainers have the necessary paperwork with which to deliver the training course.
• Posting out training brochures and other course information, as required.
• Liaising with prospective clients and the external training co-ordinator regarding the content of bespoke training courses.
• Monthly flagging up of delegates whose training needs renewal, write appropriate letters and send booking forms.
• To cover the duties of the other Training Centre Administrators, as required by their absence or as support dictates.
• Working within company health and safety and quality procedures.
• Liaise with awarding bodies to register and monitor candidates
• Updating, amending information on internal systems.
• Any other duties as designated by Training Manager.
Skills & Experience
• Experience of working in an administration based environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Have the ability to maintain relationships
• Have a presentable attitude
• The ability to work on internal systems
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft programs
• Good planning and organisation skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com Or call 01283 512225 and speak with Jessica!