My client is currently recruiting for a Sales Order Processor/Customer Service Advisor, based in Swadlincote, who will be responsible for ensuring that all orders are processed to agreed timescales, and to provide a high level of customer service.
• Provide support to a dedicated Area Sales Manager with order inputting and resolving customer queries.
• Ensure that orders are inputted accurately in the agreed format, to agreed timescales.
• Deal with after sales issues, complaints and customer queries
• Complete goods return notes and credit requests as necessary
• Ensure that customer queries are responded to within 24 hours and dealt with to the highest level.
• Undertake routine administrative tasks such as filing, faxing emailing, word-processing, photocopying, printing
• Provide product knowledge to an extent to be able to answer queries to customers and in-house.
• Ability to demonstrate a professional and reliable work ethic
• Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
• Focused on customer service
• Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail and order inputting
• Good knowledge of MS Office
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or call 01283 512225 and speak with Jessica!